Going Home – Wherever it may be
Sometimes death occurs in a land that is not our birthplace or that of our ancestors. You may wish to be buried in your native land... or come home to be buried in Aotearoa.
- Make sure you specify repatriation in your will.
- It’s a good idea to discuss what you want with your family and close friends so they are able to carry out your wishes.
- Simplicity Funerals offer a complete, world-wide repatriation service to all parts of New Zealand and overseas.
- The correct casket and specialist packaging for air transportation
- Legal documentation
- Air transportation to the deceased’s native land
This service extends to all main centers around New Zealand where there is a registered funeral firm.
Call us on (03) 359 0066 and talk to us as soon as you can to help with repatriation.
We welcome all enquiries about funeral costs
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your personal requirements and obtain a customised quote.